CCIRA Conference on Literacy Advertisers & Exhibitors
Why Exhibit or Advertise with CCIRA?
|• ||Industry leaders join us annually for the chance to interact with almost 2,000 educators and literacy professionals|
|• ||Collaborate with the largest Colorado literacy organization over 3 days of professional development sessions|
|• ||CCIRA hosts a Thursday night reception in the exhibit hall to attract even more attendees to your booth|
|• ||Be promoted on our website, Facebook, and throughout the conference|
The exhibit hall is located at the Rocky Mountain Event Center within the Denver Marriott Tech Center, 4900 S Syracuse Street, Denver, Co 80237.
The exhibit hall hours during CCIRA are:
- Thurs, Feb. 2nd from 8 am to 6 pm with a reception from 4-5 pm
- Fri, Feb. 3rd from 8 am to 5 pm
- Sat, Feb. 4th from 8 am to 10:30 am
-Set up begins at noon on Wed, Feb 1st.
-Take down begins at 10:30 am on Sat, Feb 4th.
The deadline to order an exhibit space and all payments must be received by January 9th 2017.
Starting this year we will give a $50 discount for those who register by Nov. 1, 2016!
There are two tiers (a total of four options) for vendor space this year.
You must purchase a space before you can add additional items such as an electrical outlet.
ALL outlets cost an additional $50 each
Please see your options below:
Tier One = Prime location inside the Exhibit Hall (vendor space in main traffic path areas as you enter the Rocky Mountain Exhibit Hall)
- Tier One (Option 1) - 8x8 Exhibit Space $420
- Tier One (Option 2) - 8x8 Exhibit Space + table, piping, and draping $520
Tier Two = all other vendor spaces.
- Tier Two (Option 3) - 8x8 Exhibit Space $320
- Tier One (Option 4) - 8x8 Exhibit Space + table, piping, and draping $420
Please note also: When registering for vendor space you will see the discounted price of $50 already taken on the registration site.
The price will change after Nov. 1st to the prices listed above.
Advertisers may purchase space in either of these publications:
- Registration Booklet: A black and white, 20-page, 8.5x11” booklet that is mailed to our marketing database with over 10,000 individuals and schools in October. Artwork and payments must be received by September 1, 2016.
- Conference Program: A glossy, 4-color, 20-page, 8.5x11" program that is free to all 2,000 conference attendees. Artwork and payments must be received by Jan. 9, 2017.
Please email all artwork as a PDF file to email@example.com by the specified deadline above.
|• ||When signing up for vendor space or advertising please let us know if you would you like to donate to our scholarship fund and receive special mention in our conference program|
|• ||There will be a reception for vendors during the conference. Please indicate when registering if you would like to contribute to the reception and have special mention in our conference program.|
|• ||Would you like to donate to the Friday night 50th Anniversary celebration fund and receive special mention in our conference program? If so, please indicate this on your order form.|
Please CLICK HERE to place your order.
If you have any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org